questionaire...
who are you?
I m a quirky, hyper, high strung, idiosyncratic, perpetually-bored individual.
what makes u happy?
to delve in my utopia of imaginations where I can immense myself in music, books and art=new found freedom.
momentary bliss from indulging in chocolates n triple dose of caffeine
what makes u sad?
loss of a dear one. sth not within my means to change or make it better. the feeling of void that lingers.
what do u think is beautiful?
the innocent look of my cat sleeping. sunsets. purity.art. idlyllic scene.
what do u love?
being free.
what do u believe?
everyone has their opinions and their take on how to live their lives the way they want it. as far as Im concerned, I dun give a damn abt wat anyone thinks abt how I live mine.
what do u want?
to be on my own. but,some tender loving care would be much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment